You are here

Civil Complaint


It is important to read the Information and Instructions below in their entirety before completing the necessary forms.  Additional information can be found under the Helpful Links tab.

Information and Instructions


Civil Complaint (non-prisoner)

Application to Proceed in District Court without Prepaying Fees or Costs

Motion for Appointment of Counsel and Affidavit in Support

Original Filing Form

Civil Cover Sheet (See Instructions on page 2.  If necessary, the Clerk's Office may assist you with the completion of this form.)