READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Applicants who took the Oath of Admission at the Jefferson City ceremony with Magistrate Judge John M. Bodenhausen on April 28 2023, do not need to supply a Certificate of Good Standing if the application is submitted within 60 days.
- Oath of Admission/Order Form: Download the Oath/Order here. Please complete the top section of the Oath/Order by inserting your name in the caption. Print the oath. Sign where it says “Attorney” and enter the date that you took the oath (4/28/2023).
- Register for a PACER Account at: https://www.pacer.gov.
- Request Attorney Admission and E-File Registration in PACER using the following instructions.
- Applications must be fully completed (be sure to include your Missouri Bar Number).
- Scan the Oath/Order form, save it as a PDF, and upload where it says “Attach Certificate of Good Standing”.
- An email will be sent with a link to pay the admission fee (fees page).
Once you have submitted the application and paid the application fee, your Oath/Order form will be sent to Judge Bodenhausen for signature. You will be notified by PACER that your application has been processed and you may then practice in the Eastern District of Missouri.
If you have any questions, you can call the Admissions Clerk at 314-244-7914 or email Attorney_Admissions@moed.uscourts.gov.