Your Employee Rights and How to Report Wrongful Conduct
The United States District Court, Bankruptcy Court, U.S. Probation and U.S. Pretrial Services for the Eastern District of Missouri is committed to maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment, where respect, civility, fairness, tolerance, and dignity are the norm.
Employment Dispute Resolution Plan
On April 2, 2020 the Court approved a new Employment Dispute Resolution Plan that provides options for the reporting and resolution of allegations of wrongful conduct (discrimination, sexual, racial, or other discriminatory harassment, abusive conduct, and retaliation) in the workplace. A copy of the Plan is available here (insert plan). The Eastern District of Missouri EDR Plan is based on the model plan promulgated by the Judicial Conference of the United States on September 17, 2019.
- Nicole Rode, Chief Deputy-Administration USDC, 314-244-7952 email@example.com
- Lori Miller Young, Chief Deputy-Operations USDC, 314-244-7910 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jo Cooper, Assistant Deputy Chief Probation, 314-244-7090 email@example.com
- Diana Durkee August, Chief Deputy USBC, 314-244-4602 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bradley Rentfro, Pretrial Services Officer Assistant, 314-244-7820 Bradley_rentfro@moept.uscourts.gov
National Office of Judicial Integrity
The national Office of Judicial Integrity also provides advice and guidance nationwide about workplace conduct issues, including sexual, racial, and other discriminatory harassment, abusive conduct, and other wrongful conduct. Contact information for the Office of Judicial Integrity can be found here.