Thank you for your interest in the internship program at our office. Please fill out these forms and then contact me to schedule an interview.
- Application for Judicial Branch Employment (A078);
- Worksheet for Student Intern Background Investigation;
- Authority to Release Information;
- Request Permission to Participate in Intern Program;
- Non-Disclosure Agreement;
- Reference List;
- Emergency Notification Form
- Record Check for Employee
Once that interview date is determined, please bring the paperwork with you. After our interview, and upon completion of our background investigation, I will contact you to establish your internship beginning and projected completion dates. I am happy that you may be interested in participating in an internship at our office. I trust that you will find your internship here to be a rewarding and enjoyable experience. As a reminder, please also bring the following information to your interview: a writing sample (a college essay/paper is acceptable); and college transcripts.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact me at 314-244-7865.
Stacie C Dixon
Senior U.S. Probation Officer